Summer Tea on the Porch

By
Advertisement




Hello everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
It has been lovely here and so it is nice 
 to have tea on the porch where I have my
summer wicker and vintage linens.


Vintage china and pretty bouquets of peonies.



I used a mix of pink and green for my summer tea today.


My peonies are past now so these are the last of my bouquets.



                                          I have been enjoying taking lots of summer photos so all I need is                                                    more time to share them. Summer is going by so quickly don't you think
                                                        We had a good turnout for our garden tour and it was a beautiful
                                                   day for it. Thank you to all who came and for all your kind words.

                                                                                 Thank you for popping in today.

                                                                                                     Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment