SHOPPING AT HOME

By
Advertisement




Man.....this wedding stuff is a lot of work!  Let me spell it out for you.....My sister has one daughter and she is a type A+.  Girl has a notebook the size of War and Peace and is handling EVERY detail like it was her job!

As I said my baby sister is doing a Thursday night cocktail party and I am doing a brunch on Sunday.  And believe me it is all organized [meaning HER part of the events]........Of course I am still running around trying to get a door painted and my house power washed, windows cleaned and yard work done with 15 days to go.

If only I was organized......sigh.

I am also in charge of the welcome table at the wedding so yesterday my sister and I did a mock up on my kitchen counter....It's a 7 ft table.




She wanted it to be black and white and vintage silver....check.  I am going to use some black and white fabric and tie some black ribbons around the books.....

Guess who is in charge of polishing all the silver....I don't think I have to spell it out for ya.

Oh yeah and my client is having a party on the 6th so there's that....

Sherika on overload.

Have you guys ever been to At Home?  I took a ride out there on Sunday to see if there was anything I needed for the welcome table.

I would say 85% of is junk....but....there were some good things and if you needed a few accessories you could get lucky!



A boatload of vases and small accessories....

The raw wood bowls and the pottery looking bowls caught my eye!



These iron candlesticks were really tall....[you know how I love my Crate and Barrel ones that aren't available anymore]




I did find some good pillows which was surprising....don't get me wrong you have to look hard.  I would say this place is like HomeGoods but on Steroids!!








Large white concrete looking planter.....it was big!

I saw these headboards there but didn't get a picture so I pulled from the website.


And here are a couple of nightstands I also saw...


Y'all this place is the size of a Costco....and there were 50-60% off signs everywhere you looked.

The only thing I bought?

A broom.

I know....that's weird.


So I don't have to tell you what I am doing this weekend.....still no shoes for my wedding outfit.  I need comfort and pretty....think my lace sneakers will work?

Shayscrambling











0 comments:

Post a Comment