Beauty by the Pond

By
Advertisement

             Happy Canada Day!

I am just popping in to wish my fellow Canadians a Happy Canada Day
and share a little pondside beauty.


The irises are in full bloom around the pond now and I am enjoying there bright splash of
color



                                          I took a few shots of the garden as I walked around it but will share                             more shortly as there is lots of  more to see.  All the peonies are starting to pop now!

                                                                   Take care,

                                                                           Carolyn                                                           
                                  

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment