Lilac Bouquets in the Boathouse

By
Advertisement



I am back with more lilac bouquets
as the season is almost over for the
French  lilacs so I need to capture
their beauty while I can.


The Boathouse always looks
pretty with some bouquets
placed around to enjoy.
                                                              The little conservatory at
                                                              the back gets lots of light
                                                              so it is a good place to take
                                                              photos even on a cloudy day.

Sensation lilacs and a snipet
of azalea blossoms.
Did you notice that the Sensation
lilacs are purple edged in white?


The pink lilacs in the foreground
are not as common around here,
but I love them too!
I love this old cupboard/small dresser
that I got at a yardsale a few years ago~
I think it is perfect for the Boathouse.


      Time for tea anyone?

Hope you have a great day!

Carolyn 




via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment