Blue & White Cottage by the Sea

By
Advertisement



               Hello everyone,

               I hope you all had a lovely Easter. It has
                       been awhile since I last posted here as spring
chores and projects took over.

                We took a day to clean up the cottage for
          the season a week or so ago so I am
           looking forward to being able to stay
       over there and relaxing for awhile.

                 This will be our 3rd summer for
         enjoying our little cottage.
                It was a fixer upper so it wasn't
            all just about relaxing but we
                       enjoyed seeing it all come together.

                                      As you can see we went with a blue 
                                    and white theme which I find so relaxing.



We still have some projects to finish
but in the meantime we can enjoy
the peace and beauty.


The needlepoint sailboat pillow was a thrift
find .....all I had to do was
make it into a pillow.


I enjoyed finding furniture etc. for
the cottage at yardsales etc. and
giving them a coat or two
of white paint.

I love this hedge of hardy roses and am
so glad that someone had the foresight
to plant them years ago.

It is a lovely place to enjoy tea time.




But you will often find me enjoying this view
at the front of the cottage on beautiful summer
days.


Couldn't resist some sailboats inside.

                                            I love watching the sailboats go by.

                                                     I have been busy with garden cleanup,
                                                     furniture painting, a bedroom makeover
                                                     some sewing and Easter so I hope you
                                                     don't mind that I have been absent lately.

                                                       On a different note, our garden is
                                                        popping a little more each day.
                                                        Soon, I will be able to pick my first
                                                        bouquet of daffodils for the season.

                                                                Hope you are enjoying your week
                                                          and thank you for visiting me.

                                                                                   Carolyn


                                                 
                                                           
                                                                           

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment