PROJECT UPDATE

By
Advertisement





Well....has everybody booked their trip to Morocco?   I forgot to tell you that I did not buy anything....I know right?  But there just wasn't time [I mean 2 days....come on] and I thought if I need something there is always Etsy:)

Anyway.....
I have been busy catching up on work since I got back and I thought I would share some updates on a Ladisic Fine Homes project that I have been working on!

Michael did the renovation on this one about 5 years ago taking it from a ranch and adding a second story.  Now they are adding an outdoor living space, pool bath and butlers pantry....plus some awesome decorating by "moi"....hee hee.

Let's start with painting the house.....

We tried a lot of combinations....she did not want a white house.....

There were also new windows installed....

It looks so fresh now with a coat of BM Balboa Mist!  The trim color is SW Amazing Gray.  Also notice the front stairs were changed.



Lot's of curb appeal going on with this newly installed driveway!

Changed out the small lantern with this Circa Lighting lantern and the architect Linda MacArthur designed the bracket to give it an extra weight!  

Let's go to the back area....


A beautiful pool....




Yesterday this Currey and Co concrete bench was delivered.


Along with this concrete console table.


The outdoor furniture comes on Sat....but meanwhile :)

Good times are going to happen here!


Details....


The pool bath....got my black and white in!





Butlers pantry....




Love this Arterior fixture....


But seriously.....this black cord?  WTH

I mean this is not good and it doesn't show in the picture on the website.  So now we have to take it down and cut that....and use a gold wire along with weaving it up.  I wasn't there when it was installed so I didn't catch it!

It's pretty when lighted though.


I'll keep you updated on this one because lot's of good decorating going on inside!

I had to get Cami shaved down.  They gave her a bath the day we picked her up [from being boarded while we were gone] and didn't dry her or comb her out so it was a mess....

With Sheepdogs the white hair gets all the matting so it was a mess under her neck!  Ugh.

I took her to Petsmart and they sent me this image....haha.


She looks pathetic:)  And clearly not happy.

Hope y'all have a great weekend....party on Garth.

Shaboo







0 comments:

Post a Comment