Orange Jest

By
Advertisement



Happy weekend!

I hope you are enjoying your
weekend.

January is a quieter time here
so we are just relaxing at
home by the fire.

I always love a pretty bouquet
of tulips in the winter so this
vibrant orange bouquet
makes me smile.


                              A little indoor garden cheer.


This pretty teacup matches my
tulip bouquet.
                                                                         




                                                          I hope you enjoyed having a little
                                                                    orange jest in your day!

                                                                                    Thanks for visiting,

                                                                                                  Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment