Romantic Valentine's Day Tablescape

By
Advertisement



       Happy Valentine's Day!


    This week will be a busy week in the stores
         as lots of guys will be lining up after work to buy
roses etc. for their loved ones.
I love seeing the big display of beautiful
bouquets available for this romantic
day.





I know pink or red are more traditional
for Valentine's Day but I love  my
brown and white china for a soft
romantic look at this time too.


  Romantic roses and old transferware



        I bought a few of these cherub plates a
few years go at Winner's.











    I am looking forward to a Valentine's Day
    tea with friends tomorrow.

Not sure if I will get time to post
again before Valentine's Day
so just in case I hope you
enjoy a wonderful day
with someone you love!

Thanks for visiting,

Carolyn






via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment