Blue & White Transferware Tea

By
Advertisement




Hello everyone,

I think some of you know that I have
a' thing 'for transferware of any
color but  blue and white is definitely 
one of my favorites..



I love this platter.





                                                                          Tea and homemade biscuits
                                                                          is always a favorite for afternoon
                                                                          tea time.



This is another teapot that my husband
gave me a number of years ago.




Although this soup tureen was not
part of my tea I was sure you
would want to see it! Ha!Ha!



Today was Islander Day so my husband
  and I decided to go to the cottage(above)
for the afternoon.
It was a bright sunny day so it doesn't
take long to warm it up with a fire
in the wood stove.
We enjoyed our tea time there today.
     I have to say I am starting to look forward
   to spending more time there when spring
arrives.

I hope you enjoyed your visit!

Take care,

Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment