BEFORE AND AFTER MASTER BEDROOM AND BATH

By
Advertisement





OK....am I last one to know about the Puppy Bowl?  I mean I guess I've heard about it but this time I actually watched it and it was hilarious.  Just watching those puppies made my heart all mushy.


This was the first weekend in a long time that I did not have appointments....and boy it felt good.  No Agenda !

And....I actually thought about cleaning out my closets but then I slapped myself to come to my senses.

I still have some before and afters from the Southern Homes article.  This renovation by Ladisic Fine Homes seems to go on forever!

The bedroom and master bath were totally revamped!

Before master


This window was replaced....and we took the bookshelves and moved them.  This allowed for more closet room on the other side.



Not sure if you can tell in this image but we added wood paneling to the ceiling....





This beautiful Schumacher fabric for a pillow on the bed....


We kept her bed and lamps only adding new white shades!

Before of master bath



After....so pretty now huh!  The shower was enlarged and a window added for light.



Before of the deck tub.

After......freestanding.


The wall color is SW Passive and it is a new favorite of mine.

So....only the upstairs and landscaping left!

A little TMI for you today.  At my age I don't expect to be sporting pimples.....right?  But yesterday I awoke to look at my face with 3 monsters staring at me.  

One above my eyebrow....fairly insignificant....one on my nose that was bothersome but the real kicker was right below my bottom lip at the corner of my mouth.

That one is a real beacon....and I expect it to be around a while.  So if you see me try not to stare:)


Shaypubertygirl





0 comments:

Post a Comment