Sunday Afternoon Tea

By
Advertisement


                   Hello everyone,

                          I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

                                             It is a spring like day here with overnight showers
                              so have no snow which is pretty unusual
                        for us here on Prince Edward Island.
  


           So, today I am in the sunroom
 where delicate pinks are
on display.


I took down my winter/ Christmas decor.
So. my Friendly Village china has been
replaced with my delicate pinks once
again.



                                                       Thank you for stopping by
                                                                  and enjoy the rest of your day.

                                                                                   Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment