Dutch Blues

By
Advertisement



                Hello everyone,

                   We had a bit of a storm overnight last
                              night but not serious enough to cancel work
                           for most people ...... I was kind of looking
                             forward to a cozy storm day but lots of time
                left yet!


                       It was 3 years ago on Monday since my
                     Dutch mama passed away so I thinking
                      of her as I took out her teapot above and
                          remembered all the cups of tea we enjoyed
            together over the years .
        

When I spotted this mug with
a Dutch scene on it I
snatched it up.


     These cross stitch samplers
    where also a thrift find that
remind me of my Mom.



I have a cupboard of blue & white
china that had several Dutch pieces
in it.





             I miss those sweet tea times but
                             I am thankful for all the good memories I
                     have of  time well spent with my mom
                  over a good cup of tea.

                               Thanks for visiting,

                                          Carolyn


via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment