BEFORE AND AFTER POWDER ROOM AND FOYER

By
Advertisement




I'm still living off my 15 minutes of fame with my project featured in Southern Home Magazine.  I hope they aren't mad at me for posting all of these shots.....you still need to get the magazine to read the story right:)

I thought I would share a few more of the before and afters with you today....starting with the powder room......



Before of the powder room

This is quite the transformation!

Custom vanity, Circa Lighting, Design Galleria hardware, Kohler plumbing, Mirror Image Home mirror, and Lee Jofa wallpaper.

This is the way the vanity looked after it was installed and painted....yikes I started to panic.  This is not good and I might be fired.....need help fast.


I scoured the internet looking for the finish I wanted for the faux painter and came up with this one....


It gave it some much more depth.....Lord that was close.






I'm not sure I have done a bathroom makeover that I love more......

Foyer before.....

During



Before

After

We had the Saltillo floors stained dark**, Thibaut grasscloth wallpaper.

**I do not know how they did it!

Right after they were finished....





Rocky Mountain hardware.

Gorgeous new doors, rug, and Circa Lighting chandelier.

I adore this chandelier.....sometimes you just get it right and it was the perfect selection for this space!

There is still more to share....

I can't wait to show you this beautiful bedroom that I just finished on Saturday.....


I had 16 bookshelves to do.  That put my brain into overload for sure.

I'm sharing my new addiction.....sea salt and black pepper Skinny Pop.....  

Of course it's only a reasonable snack if you don't eat the whole bag.


Don't get it.....you will be sorry.

Shacan'tstop




0 comments:

Post a Comment