BEFORE AND AFTER KITCHEN

By
Advertisement




It's hell getting old.  

The other day while I was out shopping for a client...... I had to pee so badly.

Since I was right near my house I decided to just go home to a clean [somewhat clean] bathroom.

As I turned down my street I took a sip of my Starbucks and it went down the wrong way....came out my nose....spilled all over my white shirt....and I started coughing so hard I peed in my pants.

Needless to say that little stop at home lasted somewhat longer than I planned since I had to change clothes.

Like I said.....

Have I mentioned how excited I am to have a project out in Southern Homes right now?


I loved working on this renovation with my favorite builder....Michael Ladisic and project manager Jennifer Tate was incredible and so helpful.

The client was a bright star....so easy to work with....we became fast friends.

I have posted a little during this project a couple of years ago but today I can show you some images I had taken for my own portfolio [Rustic White Photography] mixed in with a few from the magazine [Marcy Simpson].

Starting today with the kitchen before and afters.....

Before of the kitchen space.....yep ready for a new look!


After

The architect [Linda MacArthur] was able to take out a back staircase to get more room for the butlers pantry back towards the right.  Those white chairs [Vanguard] are Sunbrella fabric and the pewter table is by Francoise and Co  The Circa Lighting Darlana pendants, cabinets painted Benjamin Moore White Dove.  Calcutta marble countertops [Construction Resources].




I know you remember those gorgeous Top Knob handles....they are my favorite!

Before


This is my favorite shot!  We used a small herringbone marble backsplash from Renaissance Tile.  Rohl faucet. 
Notice the beautiful edging on the countertops....


Even though this is a white kitchen I feel like the wood tones, iron window and stone floors give it lots of warmth.


We picked the stone floors as the homeowner is an animal lover and has 2 dogs....and one very naughty cat:)  Much more forgiving than hardwoods!

The butlers pantry has Soapstone countertops and the black subway tile came from Renaissance Tile.

Before

We added some shiplap to the fireplace and a stone mantel from Materials Marketing.  I really love the wood accents which look a little red here but in actuality are more of a driftwood color.




I only have one picture of the family room but we used the art that was formally over the FP mantel over the Charles Stewart sectional [Crypton fabric]


Lynn Terry, the Southern Homes editor, has offered me [ 3 ] one year subscriptions so leave a message and I will pick randomly!

So many more pictures of this project to share with you.

TGIF is my mantra today!

Shagiddy




0 comments:

Post a Comment