All the Pretty Little Teacups

By
Advertisement



       Hello everyone!

    I can't believe the week has
   slipped by already.
Maybe, I have been having
too much fun playing with
my camera!


I decided to tidy up my teacup
collection.......well one cupboard
full anyway and thought you
might like to see some photos
of them. I think a lot of us are
teacup collectors.


Anyway, I have a lot of pretty teacups
but today's collection is mostly
in shades of pink.




The exception to my pink
theme of the day.




Dainty rosebuds





Hope you enjoyed seeing some of
my pretty little teacups.
Someday, soon I will organize all
my teapots and share those with
you as well.

       Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

       Carolyn


via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment