PROJECT UPDATES

By
Advertisement




Well I was pretty smug for about 3 years.  

"About what" you ask?  

That I had NOT had a cold.

And then BAM....I got the "mother of all colds".  The one where you totally lose your voice and and it takes you down to the depths of the "cold abyss".

This has been my diet for the last few days as clients don't really care that you are near death when it comes to getting things done before Christmas!  


On Wednesday I shopped all day....went to 13 stores so I could totally accessorize a whole room with lamps, a rug, pillows, throws, end tables etc.

Lucky for me I had a friend drive me everywhere and help load and unload the car.  She was my Christmas angel.

Good thing I am not a man cause you all know their ass would be in bed.....complaining.

Just saying.

Meanwhile after searching high and low for a tile guy who wasn't booked solid this backsplash  finally got done on my kitchen remodel.

Before


During

During




We used this

And here.....before


Durning

After

Next up styling!

And how about these gorgeous dining room chairs that were delivered for another client.



Charles Stewart never disappoints!


Look at me doing modern:)  Art by Scott Kerr

These CB 2 barstools came for the basement.

I wish I had more for you today like my favorite Christmas gifts or my own house Christmas decor...what a lame blogger I am.

I need to get it together....I was telling someone the other day that when I get overwhelmed..... instead of buckling down I have a tendency to wander the mall or get on Pinterest and just zone out.

That helps right?  Crikey.

Shacoughingandsneezing 



  

0 comments:

Post a Comment