Old Fashioned Christmas

By
Advertisement


           Hello everyone,

             I hope your week is going well.
                   Today, I had my little granddaughter
                 with me for the day as she recovers
               from a cold. So, I put her to work
                   helping me make these dried orange
               slices for our little Christmas tree.
               Abby enjoys crafts so it was right
        up her alley!


                                                                        We also added some little bundles
                                                                         of cinnamon sticks.
                                                                            Abby hard at work.
                                                               I love the coziness of these enamalware
                                                                pieces with the vintage plaid throw.

                                                  Abby wanted to know where I came up with
                                                             this great idea and I had to tell her it was an
                                                             old fashioned way of decorating for Christmas
                                                             instead of the store bought shiny baubles.
                                                               It was a fun little project and I plan to do
                                                             another batch soon.....much to Abby's delight!

                                                                I wonder if Abby needs another sick day tomorrow!!!

                                                                                                Thanks for visiting,

                                                                                                                 Carolyn

                                                                                             

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment