Autumn Tablescape in the Terrace

By
Advertisement



Hello!

I have set an Autumn tablescape in
the garden as we are still enjoying
some above normal temperatures
with lots of sunshine.

I have had these dishes for several years now
and I think they are perfect for Autumn.
When I saw them with the windmills I
was drawn to them as they reminded me
of Holland where my Mom was from
but I was surprised to see they where made
in Japan.

                                                                          Autumn colors

A garden bouquet and a few
gourds add some fall color.

                                                                   Our Julia Child rose is putting
                                                                   on a little show again.....love those
                                                                   for little bouquets.


                                                     I hope you are enjoying these sweet
                                                               autumn days and thank you for
                                                               stopping by!

                                                                     This weekend is our Thanksgiving
                                                               weekend here in Canada so I would
                                                               like to wish all my Canadian friends
                                                               a Happy Thanksgiving.

                                                                                            Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment