A TRIP TO THE FABRIC STORE

By
Advertisement




I'm not very happy today.  

Nothing earth shattering but yesterday when I was at the vet with Cami they said they detected a heart murmur and I need to take her to a cardiologist.

What?  My perfect little girl......crap.  After my last two dogs [and all of their problems] I thought "can I please just have one healthy dog?"

I will keep you guys updated on on this little hiccup in my life.

How about I show you some fabrics.  I had to go down to Lewis and Sheron the other day so I took some pictures for you.

Your welcome:)

I think I took mostly blues since that was my agenda!


I am loving these Madcap Cottage fabrics!










So many great blues.....





 A little color.....



I never met a green and white stripe I didn't like.







What's not to love right.

Then I hopped over to Ballard Designs looking for accessories for an install and got a look at some of the new Miles Redd collection in person.



Look at this detail on the sofa....


Loving this pretty pink sofa!

And this oval ottoman gave me a moment.


Ballard is going modern!


This swivel chair was comfy....

Some diners for your pleasure.....




The colors in this throw....


Love this pretty white cabinet

How can there be anything wrong with this baby?

What does your weekend look like?  Can you believe it's August?  Only 133 days until Christmas.....hahahaha

I saw this on instagram

 
Truth.

Shaysadaboutcami


0 comments:

Post a Comment