THIS AND THAT

By
Advertisement




OK....back to all kinds of randomness today.  It's going to be a busy week because the Atlanta Market opened on Tuesday!

Yesterday I worked at Sudi's while she was at the Mart setting up....if you saw my Instastories then you already know that.  

I was bored so I went through every pillow and stacked them "color coded".

#ocd

That took about 2 hours and I was sweating in the end:)  After she came back we decided she needed a few lumbars so that was where the fun began.

I got to go through all the fabrics and help put a few together!


That was heaven.....

And she finished up my cafe curtains for the Madison Project!



I was in Ralph Lauren at Lenox the other day and saw this gallery wall.....


It spanned three huge walls so if you live in Atlanta I suggest you get over there and see it!

And in other news I started putting together a basement design plan and got all crazy with color!
Totally not like me:)

#neutralsaremyjam

I managed to make it to Scott's for a few hours last Thursday and saw these....

Hubba Hubba.....I forgot how much I loved white and gold together!

On my Manchester project I think we finally found a chandelier to go over the DR table....


I went to the mart and saw this beauty from Arteriors Home




She wanted "bling" and I think this meets the goal!

I hoofed it down to the Four Hands showroom to take a look at the table top....and it met my approval.


I saw this glass beauty at Arteriors and got all giddy....

As a designer my house is usually the last place things happen.  After the photoshoot last September I literally have not done a thing. 

But I did get a wild hair the other day and changed out my bedding for a summer look....


I ordered these Ryan Studio pillows at Highpoint.

And I know what you're thinking....she sure does love that dog fabric....

Why....yes I do!  Had this cute pillow made for a vintage chair recovered for a bathroom.


You are probably think this post is so lame....just short of showing pictures of toilet paper.

 If I throw in a picture of Camelot will you forgive me:)



That cute face managed to throw up on the bed 4 nights in a row last week.  It seems like grass, rocks and peach pits do not agree with her.

Who knew......#lifewithdogs

Shayray











0 comments:

Post a Comment