A Summer Tea

By
Advertisement



       Hello everyone,

With the beautiful weather we are
having I am enjoying being out in
the garden as much as I can.
However, I did take time out
to enjoy some fresh biscuits
with rhubarb jam today.

                                                                           I have had these Florence  dishes
                                                                           for several years now and use them
                                                                           quite often.This is another set by
                                                                           Skye McGhie
                                                                         
    I lucked in to several of these
       cups and saucers at a thrift store.

                                                                       A bouquet of peonies and
                                                                       roses from our garden.
                                                                       Ah! peonies and roses.....
                                                                       two of my favorite flowers.




We have rhubarb in our garden
so I always make some  rhubarb
jam with it for our biscuits.
Perfect with a cup of tea!


       I took lots of photos in the garden today
 to capture the beauty for those long
winter months. 

         In a few days I will have hundreds of peony
   blossoms to enjoy in the garden or pick
   for bouquets. I better not go far without
my camera!

Thank you for popping in for
a summer tea!

Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment