BOULDER PROJECT #FIELDCOURT

By
Advertisement




I hope everyone had a swell Easter!  My husband left to go to the beach.....ahhh the life of retirement:)

So I got busy cleaning out the pantry and fridge....checking dates and if it was even close to the expiration day it was gone.  

Then.....  
I hit up our office.  Yup I was on a roll and 5 hours later it's finally looking pretty good.

Damn I feel free.  

Guess where I'm going on Thursday?  

Nope....not the beach but Highpoint!  

My first time and I'm so worried about my feet. You know how everyone scares you about all the walking so my challenge is looking cute [which is hard to do when you're old]  AND wearing sensible shoes. 

Everybody I'm going with is 20 years younger than I am so I guess I will be drinking Monster Energy drinks like water to keep up.

If you can believe it.....while I was in Boulder I did check on my #fieldcourt project.  Just needed to make sure the lights, tile and vanities were all ordered!

Let's start with the small powder room.....


We decided to just run hardwoods in there since it is really tiny.  We ordered the Schumacher wallpaper to make big impact since you can see it from the foyer.  The light fixture can be found here




Moving on to the bonus room bath which is almost smaller!

Before.....


Plan.....

The tile is from Home Depot.  The light fixture is from West Elm [although I can't find it on the site anymore].


This is the hall bath shared by 2 bedrooms.


And here is the plan


 
So excited about this tile also found on HD site.
The vanity is from Signature Hardware  The mirror is from Lamps Plus


In fact....hubba hubba to all of these tiles chosen for this space.

To refresh....here is the master before



Plan.....

The vanity is from Joss and Main

I am so excited to see this project come together:)

Do you have a favorite?

Sherika












 

0 comments:

Post a Comment