Blue & White Easter Bunny Tea

By
Advertisement



                          Spring is in the air here with the
                                   promise of some double digit( Celsius
                           temperatures here in a few days.)
                                   I see daffodils poking up in the garden
                              as soon as the snow melts off them

                                                                                             
                As you may have noticed I
                  enjoy little vignettes around
             our home and when time
                     allows I play with my camera
       taking shots of them.

                   The Bunny plate is from Homesense ~
                it seems I either shop at thrift stores
or at our local Homesense.


Blue and white is one
of my favorite color
combinations.

Vintage teacup

I love this small teapot with
the teacup under it.


                                                        Well, now that my Easter Bunny Tea is over
                                                                    I better get back to my painting .Today, I hope
                                                                    to finish our bathroom makeover. The toile
                                                                   wallpaper is gone and it just needs another
                                                                   coat of paint on the wainscoting.  I will share
                                                                   some pics soon.

                                                                                           Thank you for stopping by!

                                                                                                                     Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment