Dreaming about Mint Kitchen Cabinets

By
Advertisement
It All Started when I came across this picture on Pinterest, and now I'm Dreaming about 
Mint Kitchen Cabinets
 This kitchen reminds me a little bit of my own kitchen and so it got me thinking about painting our kitchen cabinets in a a soft pretty mint.



The mint looks so fresh when paired next to bright whites and natural wood.


Of course, once I get an idea in my head, I have to search Pinterest for a hundred more pictures just like it. And you know what? I think I fell in love with every mint cabinet photo I came across. 









I found two colors that I think are a perfect match!
Benjamin Moore - Daiquiri ice

Benjamin Moore - Italian ice green


I think this mint color is so lovely and refreshing so I had to try it out in our kitchen.  I just uploaded a picture onto the Sherwin Williams Color Visualizer and tried out a color called, Mint Condition.
I know it's a little distracting with the other colors going on in the room, but my plan would be to paint the walls white and switch out the fabric on the stools.
 So What do you think?
Is Mint a Match for our kitchen, or am I better off leaving the cabinets white?



Let me know what ya think.
Thanks for stopping by,

Emily


P.S. Are you dreaming of Spring too? Then you may also like this post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment