20 Chic ways to get Organized

By
Advertisement
I'm not sure exactly why but as soon as Christmas is over I go into full-on organizing mode.  I start cleaning out all of our closets and drawers and filling up boxes and bags of stuff to donate. It must have something to do with wanting a fresh start for the new year. Do you do this too?  I know I'm not the only one.
One of my favorite ways to organize is to find chic storage solutions like baskets, trays and bins that are not only functional but also look great around our home. So I have searched online at all of my favorite stores to find 20 of the trendiest ways to help you get organized for the new year.


*some of the links in this post may be affiliated links, but all opinions are my own.

ROW 1: Fringed Fabric Nadia Tote Basket // H&M Wooden Tray // Tin Bucket // Blue & White striped Laundry Tote // ROW 2: South Beach Rectangular Covered Basket // Atlantic Striped Bin // Mila Natural Wicker Round Basket // Wyatt Workspace Rolling Cart // ROW 3: Tillie Striped Gray Laundry Tote // Decorative Basket Pillowfort Natural // White Wire Annette Baskets // Jacquard Fabric Kyra Tote Basket // ROW 4: H&M Large Wooden Box // Woven Round Rattan Basket // Metal Lined Hamper Collection // Braided Woven Storage // ROW 5: Carlo Canvas & Leather Rolling Basket // Geo Print Fabric Lina Tote Basket // Galvanized Metal Walter Storage Bins // Scalloped Wall Organizer 

0 comments:

Post a Comment