PROJECT UPDATE

By
Advertisement





I posted a while back about a new Ladisic Fine Homes project I am working on and I have some updates for you today!

First of all I am glad you enjoyed the HGTV Dream Home pictures!  Brian did a great job.....I have never officially met him but he is dang funny. I am sure if we did meet he would look at me and say are you Sherry's Mom?  Ha Ha he probably has no idea I am old as dirt [especially in the design world]

OK....back to pretty things.  Let's start with the son's room [he is 4 years old]


The pinstripe will be curtains with the blue trim. The bed is gray and the geometric [Jonathan Adler for Kravet] will be pillows.


Navy wall and light fixture.


His bathroom vanity is painted SW Roycroft Pewter.

In the master bedroom we are using Bernhardt Interiors Cooper Wing Bed



And these Bernhardt Criteria nightstands


The curtains will be white with the Samuel and Son's trim.
  

The bed is upholstered in the light color with a bench out of the lower fabric.

The dark blue on the left is a chaise.....one of my favorite styles from Lee Industries


Here is a shot of the master bath using white quartz for the countertops and the Kohler Pinstripe fixtures.


Hi neighbor.  Why big windows with a tub..... just to cover it up with curtains?  I am constantly having to deal with this!

We painted the walls in the bedroom and bath SW Snowbound.  What a pretty white!

The hood was installed!



SW Roycroft Pewter on the island [BM White Dove on everything else] and quartzite countertops



The whole butlers pantry is also painted SW Roycroft Pewter and dang this Circa Lighting chandelier is pretty darn awesome!




Great Hudson Valley light fixture in the office!

The clubroom.....SW Urbane Bronze

Family room


The other day I met up with my friend Erica Ward at The Mart...we were both looking for some things for clients.

I was looking for rugs and found this beauty at Loloi from the Elixir Collection

It's not cheap but what a statement rug!

We also saw this strippable York wallpaper being hung....

Both of us stopped dead it was so pretty!

Erica has a great E-Book about how to address those 2 story windows [free to download] on her website so if you have been struggling hop over and take a look!

AND.....if you are hankering to hear me blab about decor....I had fun hanging out with the "Ballard girls" as we talked decorating, husbands and bookshelves [while we guzzled sipped Prosecco] on the "How To Decorate" podcast:)

16 days until Christmas....still no wreath up but I did haul a bunch of greenery home the other day from somebodies trash:)

Thinking some mantel decor is in my future. 

Picked these bulbs up at the Kroger.


Whew.....exhausting:)

Shasizzle









0 comments:

Post a Comment