MORE PROJECT UPDATES

By
Advertisement




Well it finally happened to me.  I was checking my American Express card and I noticed some charges on there that didn't look right.

It's my business card so there are usually charges from fabric vendors or rug vendors etc.....not Saks Fifth Avenue.  And...this girl did some shopping! Fendi, Ugg, MCM.......purses and shoes.

When I first saw it I thought for a minute "did I do this?  Did I shop in my sleep?"  You know instead of sleep walking maybe I sleep shopped....ha ha.

Of course now I have to call my vendors and let them know my cc number has been changed.  It's always something right!

Today I have my last install....just curtains and I am excited to see them go up!  Should have some pictures for you next week but I do have a few more updates of this project.

The gray silk wallpaper went up in the foyer....



After
So pretty!


 I put together 2 floor plans for the family room which is huge!


The first one is not my favorite but could definitely work.  The challenge of a large space is that it's hard to find large coffee tables.  In the first plan we took [2] 30 x 60 upholstered ottomans and put them together for a 60" square.

I prefer this plan with the 2 sofas facing each other.  We can still use the 2 ottomans pushed together.  They have a 4 year old with one on the way so no sharp corners!  

I also took the rug size to a 12 x 20.

The curtains will give the room some warmth.


I ordered the furniture from Charles Stewart going with gray on the chairs and navy on the 2 sofas. 

ALL performance fabrics!

Below are some fabrics for pillows.....


The blue grays go nicely with the island color...




Walk through this area and you are in the butlers pantry....


Which is also painted SW Roycroft  Pewter


I have been trying to keep up with my workout schedule during the holidays.  I am finally back on the treadmill [just in the last 3 weeks!] after suffering from Plantar Fasciitis since May!  Not running yet cause I'm scared it might come back :)

Even though..... when I was out to lunch the other day at this yummy restaurant....


And I had this healthy meal.

Things went down hill when the family got together at my sister's restaurant last night.


The best desert ever!  Some kind of pound cake with a caramel sauce over it.  I die.

This is an example of my husband sitting next to my 13 year old nephew and their conversation!


Now you see what I'm up against here?  

While I am talking pretty paint colors....... he is strictly a numbers guy.  Yin and yang to a whole new level.

Merry Christmas you guys!  So glad we all met here in blogland it's definitely been a highlight in my life:)

Sherika










0 comments:

Post a Comment