PINK

By
Advertisement




I was so happy last weekend not having a mile long list looming over my head!  And seriously.....every morning when I walk out to my kitchen I smile 'cause I'm a happy girl and feel so lucky to have such a beautiful space to not cook in:)

Of course the fun is over and I am back to work trying to play catch up.  This whole post started when I saw an ad in a magazine for Lacefield Designs new pillows!  

They were this blushy mauve color....

Did I miss something?  Is it back?


I know Pantone tried to bring it back a while ago and I seem to remember that we were all standing around scratching our heads.....

I did see these rugs which were slightly more pink!


That got me looking for "pretty in pink" rooms and accessories.

Nothing like a good rabbit hole to get me distracted!

I saw these at Wisteria....on deep gray walls maybe?



I think my favorite pairing with pink would be grays and greens.


I saw this door and swooned.....

The color of this house did the same thing:)


Which then prompted me to search for a few grown up rooms using pink that I could live with....

Anne Hepfer

Jan Showers


Interior design: Clay Snider
Bath design: Matthew Quinn




Design by Stephen Shubel

Funny how I started out with mauve and ended up with pink....

I couldn't find many.....but THEN I SAW THESE....

Now your talking....Jayne Mansfield's house in Life Magazine.




Shagalicious!

But wait....hold the door people cause I stumbled across this bunch of prettiness!

Suzanne Kasler nailed it.  I could definitely hang in this room with what she described as "shell pink". 



I can stop now. 

Enough talk about pink.  Gotta walk Cami and get to work!

Shapow





  


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment