Cupboard Makeover for my Transferware Dishes

By
Advertisement



Hello everyone,

I have been doing some  painting projects
lately so I thought I would share this one
with you.
This cupboard was given to me and
   I loved the cupboard but felt it needed
       a color change to fit into our home better.
        My transferware china did not show to its
best advantage with this look.
 


                                                                   So,after a few coats of chalk paint I
                                                                   I had fun putting some of my blue and
                                                                   white mix of china in it.
                                                                 
                                                                         These were a pretty thrift find.

                                                               Another thrift find ~ a soup tureen.

           A tea set gift from my husband.
 
                                                                     A pretty vintage tea pot from a friend.

I am still doing some tweaking on
it but enjoying the new look.

                                                    We are enjoying beautiful late summer
                                                               weather here so I must get out and enjoy
                                                               it.

                                                                                   Thank you for your visit!

                                                                                                      Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment