New Touches in The Gardener's Cottage

By
Advertisement


                                                                     Happy Monday!

                                                      It is another beautiful day here today
                                                      and the garden has perked up after a
                                                      heavy rain or two last week.

                                                     
                                                              I was excited to find this old vintage quilt a few
                                                              weeks ago at a thrift store and I think it is perfect
                                                              for The Gardener's Cottage.

I added some of my transferware to
the corner cupboard in here as well.

Tea is waiting.






                                                   I treasure this beautiful watercolor painting of The
                                                   Gardener's Cottage
                                                   done by a young American artist who reads my blog.
                                                   She gifted me with it when she came to visit ~ she used a photo
                                                   from my blog.Thank you so much Julie!

                                                                    Soft shades of blue

                                         I hope you have a wonderful day!

                                                           Thanks for visiting me,

                                                                        Carolyn    

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment