Blue & White Afternoon Garden Tea

By
Advertisement




Hello everyone,

It is a hot sunny day here so it
lovely to have afternoon tea in
the terrace where it is shady
and cooler.
                                                                               

I am using an assortment of
    my blue and white china today.

I am also using my pretty blue
and white tablecloth.

 


                                                                             Spode teacups.







                                                                Blue & white is always so
                                                                 fresh and cheerful.

                                        I enjoyed my afternoon tea time and
                                                   I hope you did too.

                                                                Thank you for your visit!

                                                                                     Carolyn

                                               

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment