Pretty Peonies

By
Advertisement




Hello everyone

I hope you are having a good week.

I have really enjoyed all the beautiful
peonies in the garden this year but
alas, the season is almost over for
another year.






I enjoyed many bouquets of various peonies
but these pink Hawaiian coral peonies are
newer to my garden so an added treat to
my collection.


So far they are not heavy bloomers
but maybe as they mature they will
be. 



They are so pretty.....aren't they?





A cottage bouquet


A collage from the cottage with the roses in
bloom in the background.

I will have to share some garden pics soon,
the delphiniums, daylillies,phlox and
hydrangeas are all getting ready to
bloom now.

Thanks for visiting,

Carolyn
                                                                  

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment