PURGING MY GUEST BEDROOM

By
Advertisement





I feel like I am letting you guys down....I am not very organized today.....or lately for that matter.  I used to sit down on Sundays and plan my post for the week....

Which has not been happening since I have been working most weekends.  All this being said I don't have much today but....a little glimpse of what my Sunday was all about.

I have this guest bedroom....that of course..... had become the biggest mess ever.  Left over fabrics and things ordered but not used for a project.....pillows....oh yes so many of those!

I just kept the door shut so I would not have to look at it.  It is a small room....about 11 x 11.  Just room for a bed and a chest.

On Sunday around 12:30 I just got a wild hair and walked in and started taking things out into the LR....which of course spilled into the kitchen and family room.  Y'all it was a mess.....worse than Christmas morning with 4 kids opening presents.

Here goes....the shame.


I tried to put them in categories but I was getting overwhelmed....



Cami looking at me....like WTF is going on Mom!



I mean how did this happen.....I ask....like I don't know....haha.


I was at it until 6 pm.....

I started selling things on a few Facebook Groups and that felt good!  

I also cleaned that room so hard.  Baseboards, bedding....all spider webs are now gone!  Every little dot I saw was a tick.....you know I am still jumpy!

Then I got distracted.  You knew that was coming.  After the room was clean I started styling....

What in the living hell is wrong with me?

All cleaned.




Lord....I need to be medicated.

So where are we you ask?



In the closet....pillow covers in twos only....


Pillows with inserts....still in this corner of my LR  as I am writing this.  Here is the problem now...I don't want to put anything in the room now....but that is not reality cause it's either in there or in my LR.

The good thing is I am still working on selling stuff.  It does make it less painful:)

I will tell you it gets overwhelming doing that because you have to pay attention so when you price something too low and 389 people start responding and you have to figure that shit out.

I was sweating a few times.

But all in all it's a good solution.  I will tell you this....the trick is to price to sell so you have to have a long hard talk with yourself about the end goal!

Letting go of the pillows....my first love..... is another whole situation.  That may happen last and I might need an intervention before it is all over.

Shaykickingbutt









 




0 comments:

Post a Comment