Our Little Cottage in the Fall

By
Advertisement
Our little cottage looked so cute the other day that I couldn't help but shoot a few pictures of it.



We have a couple of trees in our front yard that are just so magical.
When the morning and evening light hits them, they seriously glow.  And then they shine through to the inside of our home, creating an orange aura everywhere.  They take my breath away every time I see them.




I also wanted to share how I have decorated our front porch.
My mother-in-law and I drove out to a community garden that she helps out at and we grabbed us each a bunch of corn stocks to decorate our porches with.
The pumpkins came from my husband's secretary who grew her own little pumpkin patch this year. And the sign on the door is something I have had for years.



Our little zombie is always fun to bring out for Halloween. 


And lastly, I took a few pics of my boys raking up the leaves that I thought were too cute not to share.




I hope you are all enjoying this autumn season too.

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment