An Autumn Table

By
Advertisement



          I am finally getting into autumn mode
         here but at the same time my mind is
          quickly wandering ahead to Christmas.

However, I am trying to hold
back and savor the moment.

                                                                              I love baby boo pumpkins
                                                                              for the autumn table.
The antique lantern works well
for my autumn table also.
       
                                I have had these dishes for a number of years
                                              now and I have several pieces of it. The only marking
                                                on them is Japan. I think they are  perfect for an autumn
table......don't you?
     

                                                                               
                  Warm and cozy colors of autumn.

Or maybe you prefer this teacup
for your autumn tea.





                                                                   

     I hope your week is going well
    and thank you for visiting me!

Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment