FASHION POST....WHITE DENIM

By
Advertisement



Hola Design Indulgence readers....well the few that are left anyway:)

I am once again joining this elite group of fashion queens that blog on the regular and you are in luck!

We are going to discus white denim.....


Check out this group of rock stars!


Most Lovely Things - Annie Diamond

Cindy Hattersley Design Cindy Hattersley

Classic Casual Home- Mary Ann Pickett


La Vie On Grand - Noelani

Now I don't know about y'all but I can't do without at least dozen pairs of white jeans...meaning I am always getting stains on them and of course every year they come out with a new length that we must have!

I am going to confess to you that I did not have the energy to try one a million looks so I am grabbing some of my #OOTD pictures in which I am wearing white denim and sharing with you!


So here is the deal....I live in Atlanta and we can almost wear white denim year around. 

As you can see in these pictures I were a lot of WHITE DENIM!






I love to pair it with black, camel and blue!





As you can see I will also cut the hem and actually make shorts from older pair.....




I think you need the following:

skinny leg
flair
demi boot leg
wide leg
boot cut

They have great ones at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and J Crew.  I used to spend more on denim than I do now but you could go broke buying premium denim because it seems like anything goes.....length....high waisted....mid-waist and so on. 

My favorite Demi crop boot leg are these  and I wait for them to be on sale!

I think they are really flattering and the perfect length. These are the ones I wear the most....

Here is a little secret.....if I like the fit of something I will buy 2 pair and cut one off for shorts:)  I'm cheeky like that.

OK kids.....time to go shopping and check out the other posts from these talented women because I am sure they will give you shopping recommendations!  

Click on their names to read what they had to say about white denim.....  AnnieCindy, Mary Ann, Kim, and Noelani 

And thanks to all of them for inviting me to join in.....I am honored!

shayhangingwiththebigdogs










0 comments:

Post a Comment