A Summer Garden Tea

By
Advertisement




Hello everyone,

It has been hot here lately so it is
a good time to enjoy tea in the garden,
especially in a shady spot.




So today we are enjoying our
afternoon tea in our garden
terrace. The terrace is covered
with virginia creeper which
makes it shady and cooler.



Shades of pink forour
tea today.


A pretty pink quilt covers the
table and of course I picked
some flowers from the garden
for bouquets.


 I love these pretty garden chairs
that I bought from Winner's, here
locally several years ago.



I almost forgot we to bring out
some sweet treats for our tea.




                                                               I hope you are enjoying your summer.

                                                                    Thank you for joining me for tea
                                                                    in the garden today.

                                                                              Carolyn





 

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment