Merry Christmas from our house to yours!

By
Advertisement



Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to pop in and
wish you a very Merry Christmas.




It is a beautiful day here and the
next couple of days are going to
be very mild so our dusting
of snow won't last the day
but I will enjoy while
it lasts.

Last night we went for a
drive around town to see
the lights and I enjoyed
it very much. Every year
it seems there is more and
more lights to see.


This year we will not be able to
have all of our family for Christmas
because of covid but I am thankful
we are allowed twelve in total.
One of my daughters is hosting
our son and his family along
with her family so I am happy
that everyone will enjoy a
good meal and time with
some family.
Hopefully next year we can
all be together once more.



We took a walk around town a few days
ago and I took a few pictures of our
hometown decked out for Christmas.



So, I will end by wishing you peace,
joy, love and good health!

We are off to church shortly for
our Christmas Eve service .....
wearing our masks and social
distancing but thankful we
can go.

Merry Christmas!

Blessings,

Carolyn






via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment