SOME CREATIVE DESIGN WORK

By
Advertisement






I've got some fun pictures to share with you today!  My friend Pam Sessions of Hedgewood Homes gave us a tour of 3 of her Hedgewood Stay homes and all I can say is just WOW!

She likes to say she isn't a designer and I just want to flick her head when she says that....and maybe stomp on a toe or 2...haha

Here are the first pictures.....which is a one bedroom....



Simple backsplash....and beautiful Quartzite countertops!





Love the Brizo faucet....a great choice to the more expensive bridge faucets!



I love the dark ceiling....

Cute little dining area.....



And beyond the kitchen.....


Small living area.....


Love the metal butterflies on the wall....nice change from art!






And upstairs....






And of course....some black and white to get me going.....



This bathroom.....



So what are your favorite details?  I really like the butterflies and of course this bathroom!

Yesterday was my anniversary.  I felt sad all day thinking about it comparing where we are today to 28 years ago or even last year.....Why are endings so sad?

I am still not divorced yet....crazy I know....and the weirdest part is other than some emails about negotiations....I have not talked to him or seen him.  It will be a year on August 31.  Words that come to mind are replaceable and diminished.

Sometimes I think that if I was more he wouldn't have done this....But deep down I know I was OK and whatever happened between us was not really a response to me.  

This might sound weird but I don't feel hate or harbor any bad feelings.  I realize he needed to do what felt right for him and I hope he finds happiness.  Not to say I don't have bad days.....

Hope you guys are having a great week.....

There are 2 more homes to share with you:)

Sherika







0 comments:

Post a Comment