Our Garden Lilacs

By
Advertisement




Hello everyone,

I have been doing some garden
dreaming here lately while I
wait for the garden to return.
I hope you will enjoy dreaming
along with me..

The above lilac is called Sensation
and it is one of my favorites.


Lilac season is one of my favorite times
in the garden especially as  some of
their blooms overlap with the peony
season.


A basket of beautiful lilacs.



I love big bouquets of fragrant lilacs.


We have lots of different varieties
of lilacs  in different colors.





My kitchen sink full of lilacs

Some years my lilacs bloom better
then others...... last year was a good
year for  blooms.


I had a lilac theme going on here on
our screened porch. I love
the very old handmade quilt
on the old iron bed.


I always enjoy making collages.

It seems like our time of isolating is
going to continue for a least several
more weeks so our garden will be
our safe haven this spring/summer
for sure. Now, if the weather would
just co operate so we can get out there
and enjoy digging in the dirt again!

Stay safe and stay well!

Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment