Our Pond Seasons

By
Advertisement



Hello everyone,

   I hope your week is going well.

  I was looking at some of my old
    photos for blog post theme today,
and I decided on  these photos of
our pond in different seasons.









The pond in spring

                                                       Most years we have a pair of Canada geese
                                                       and their young on the pond.




A serviceberry tree blooming by the pond.
 

We planted some lupins to self seed around the pond.


Relaxing in summer


Pond reflections


Early winter by the pond.


I took this photo in early April
a few years ago after a late snowfall.
The geese come every spring as soon
as the pond thaws.


I took this shot yesterday after we received 
about 25 cm of fresh snow on Sunday.
It was a beautiful day with the trees laden
with snow and the sun shining..
We had showers today with rain
coming tomorrow so the landscape
looks quite different today.


As I am typing this I am listening to
the news talking about stalking up on
groceries etc in case of a pandemic flu.
So what about you .....are you feeling
anxious or just  waiting to see what
happens?

Hope all is well with you!

Carolyn


via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment