Winter Skates & Happy New Year

By
Advertisement




                Happy New Year!


          I wish you all a joyful new 
             year filed with love, health 
    peace ,and  happiness !


It has been busy here so I haven't
had time for any new pics to share
so, my theme for today is some
of my skate pics from past years.

I bought these old men's skates
    at a yard sale about five years ago.



I painted these skates blue
and gave them a wash of
brown paint to antique them.
A scrap of fur glued on
was the final touch.



These old skates also had
a paint job but grey this
time. The plaid throw came
straight from Scotland
many years ago when my
husband's grandfather took
a trip back home to Aberdeen
Scotland.


                A snowy skate scene.



The old grey skates on the iron bed
in the boathouse.


On the porch of the boathouse.

Skates dress up a Christmas wreath
on the old storm door of the
Gardener's Cottage.



I have had these old skates
since my children were
small.

It is another beautiful sunny day here
so we are off for a walk in the park.

Prayers to all those in Australia
 who are anywhere near the fires.

Wishing you once again all the
best in 2020!

Carolyn


via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment