BOULDER STAGING BEFORE AND AFTER

By
Advertisement





I feel like I have been trampled by a heard of wild horses.  Staging that house in 4 days was quite the challenge if only because it is not a small bungalow!  

10 hour days!

Like I said I am no expert in real estate but I feel like I got a crash course.

Yes....it is about de-cluttering but definitely so much more as I learned.

Tips at the end......but for now some before and afters!

We started by painting the whole house BM Winds Breath [might be my new favorite white!].  

Covering up BM Grant Beige.  Lighten and brighten people.....makes the space look so much larger!


We wanted to get close to the trim color and it was spot on.

Here is the main level guest room....Before



After

Before
After

This headboard was being used in an  upstairs bedroom so we repurposed.  Target lamp and art.  

Right across is the DR

DR before



After



New larger rug, change curtains to white, and removed host chairs.


Rug from Surya

Foyer before
After

Added the mirror [Lamps Plus] and a rug [HomeGoods]  .


Before


Doesn't the lighter color look so pretty?

Heading into the kitchen dining area....

After
Lightened up with pillows and a rug.  Also had the table top sanded and re-stained.

Love this rug from Surya

Just a few small changes in the kitchen.....


Before
After

Before
After

Changed out the faucet [Grohe] to my new favorite!  

New light fixtures

She had these barstools in the basement so we used them!  It kind of directed our pendant choice.

Creating a more casual look.


You can see we painted the island from dark brown to white.  Leslie was a little hesitant but loved it after seeing the final result.

The tile was steam cleaned and it looked fantastic!

Moving into the living room....

Before


After....really just a little zhushing!

We changed out the sconces.....

Took out this leather chair.


Brought in this ottoman from the basement.

Before


Took down the curtains because the view is beautiful!




Powder room before



After


Look....this was only the first floor!  There is so much more but I will save for Friday!

Plus all of my tips for getting your home ready to sell!

I need to start by saying that the homeowner was a dream to work with.....so agreeable to any changes we suggested.  

I mean we descended in her life like a heard of elephants:)


Shapickled  










0 comments:

Post a Comment