BOOKSHELVES BEFORE AND AFTER

By
Advertisement





Well it's official.....I am overbooked.  Yup...I know when I wake up in the middle of the night visualizing finished rooms and thinking of what I need to order..... things might be out of control.

Whew.  Get it together Sherika.

I am so glad that y'all weighed in on the DR light situation.  I knew all along that one was my fav but it helped to do some persuading to my people in Boulder :)

Ordered.

On to other happenings.

My neighbor is having a party this weekend and she wanted her bookshelves "zhushed".  You know how you get to that point when you just start shoving crap on them....hoping that is the one thing that will solve the problem?

Not happening.

2 rooms and 6 bookshelves later.



Small tweaks....taking out the color.


Lucky for me she collects black and white art. Otherwise I might have said no.

Heading into the family room....


Just a little re-arranging.






I had very little left over which is a good thing cause you know how clients say this...."what do I do with the leftovers"?  How the hell do I know?

#notmyproblem

It's no secret that I am a minimalist when it comes to  bookshelves....as you can see with mine.....



My best advise.  Take EVERYTHING off. 
Perk: wipe them down:)

Then group in like items in an area....books, frames, "tchotzkies" etc.

I always start with the middle shelves first [eye level] and use your best stuff....then work up...and last....work down.  Books....are your best friend. 

There you go....in case you are bored this weekend.

Shaybusyashelloverhere

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment