A quick Change in the Sun Room

By
Advertisement


                                                                               Hello everyone,

                                                               It is a nice sunny day here now but
                                                               another storm is on the way tonight.

                                                                  I am on my way out with my daughter
                                                               for the day but I thought I would
                                                               share my sun room changes before I go.
                                                       

I put the chaise in here that was in
   our bedroom as I thought this would
      be cosy for reading as well as tea time.

                                                                       It is very comfy!


                                                                   Flowers always cheer a room up.

                                                 I always look forward to my time out
                                                            with one of my girls.

                                                                     Hope you have a great day too!

                                                                                                     Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment