Storm Day Projects

By
Advertisement



  Hello everyone,

It is a storm day here with the
winds picking up as I write and 
lots of snow coming down. 

A storm day is a good day to get
some projects done so I was happy
to get the chair above recovered as
I had already painted the wood on it.




The chair was a thrift store find and
at $24 I thought it would be a fun
project.

It is hard to tell but the fabric is a soft
grey and cream color.







After finishing my project it was
time for an oatcake and tea.



  You can see the striped fabric better here.




The chair before on the left.


As I was working on my project
I enjoyed the smell of homemade
spelt bread baking in the oven.
Baking bread is another favorite
storm day project.



Well, tomorrow is Valentine's Day but
it sounds like another storm day here
so I think we will snuggle in for another
day. I hear there is another possible storm
coming on Thursday....just think of all
the projects we could get done!   

So, what about you......what do you
like to do on a storm day?

Happy Valentine's Day!

Carolyn


via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment