MY KITCHEN

By
Advertisement




Thanks for all of your positive comments about my house!  Kisses to everyone of you:)

As promised here are the final few taken that day by Anthony-Masterson, styled by Ginny Branch and article written by Lisa Mowry.

Some of these you have already seen on Instagram.

This wall is totally new!  Sold my bookcases and had these built on site.  Chairs are Mitchell Gold, vintage acrylic coffee table, rattan stool from HomeGoods.  The mirror over the fireplace is vintage and is an old chicken feeder.


The rug is Dash and Albert, the picture of Stevie Nicks is from Four Hands, the lamp is HomeGoods and the shade is Pottery Barn.  Desk and chair are vintage from Scott's.

Chairs are Palecek [I've had them for over 15 years] Rug is Suyra and chair is Lee Industries. Basket and metal tray from Scott's.  Pillow fabric is Schumacher, lamp is West Elm, brass overhead light is Etsy. 
 
This one taken by me....


Shelves stained Classic Gray by Minwax.  Round metal tray with handles is from Crate and Barrel. Knobs and acrylic pulls from Restoration Hardware.  

Light over window is Currey and Co, Grohe faucet, Caesarstone countertops are honed Calcutta Neuvo, jars are Target, paint color is BM White Dove, small rug by sink is HomeGoods, barstools custom.

Taken by me...Tile is from Renaissance Tile and window paint color is SW Urbane Bronze.

Taken by me....Sink is Franke

Taken by me....sofa is Mitchell Gold, black and white pillows from Creative Threads.

Taken by me...

This wallpaper is Schumacher, light fixture is Circa Lighting and mirror is Rejuvenation.


And the best news is that my Clarks shoes came!

So comfy!!!

I am off to sweat at Orange Theory!

Sheriky






0 comments:

Post a Comment