THIS AND THAT

By
Advertisement




Yesterday around 4:00 I remembered that I needed to blog.....but I was too in the weeds to do anything about it:)

It happens to be the last weekend of the One Room Challenge and I was trying to get everything ready for the photographer on Monday.

I am sure you know there are many bumps in the road that comes with a 6 week room makeover.  

Let me give you a few....

I ordered these lights from Bellacor [a ORC sponsor] and was so excited.
  
Only one small "problema"



Yep.... hanging them on my existing mirror and you can see the light bulb.  Me no likey.....

I just walked around in a haze for 2 days thinking now what?  Remember this is the second set of lights they have sent me:)

Yikes.  I had to go to Home Depot for the millionth time and had a thought.....

Picked up a couple of these and it works pretty good.  If you remember I need light in there and these each take 75 watts!  

I wish they had a milky glass that worked.....might take a second look....


I forgot to tell my painter to paint these vents the same color of the walls.  I thought maybe they would have some oil rubbed bronze ones at HD but nope.  So I have to spray paint.

Crikey it never ends.....

If you remember I ordered this Bernhardt chest but it looks like it's not going to make it:(


So I have to do something to this chest beside my bed!

Painting over the diamonds and spraying the pulls an oil rubbed bronze.

Lipstick baby!


A friend came over to help me hang this gallery wall......

I got this pillow back from Sudi...

Of course on top of all this I have clients!

Site visit to this one....



Floors in the foyer!


Ceiling trim....

Clubroom.....

Another project....

Porch.....


Glass walls.....

And my boo girl....

She could care less that Mama is a crazy person right now.

I'll see you guys on Wednesday for the final reveal!

Sheriky Freaky








0 comments:

Post a Comment