The Christmas Porch

By
Advertisement


                                                                          Hello everyone,

                                                                This week I did a little decorating for
                                                                Christmas/ winter on our front porch.

        So, I dug out all my favorite plaids
and changed out the furniture.

                                A rusty old lantern hangs from
a shelf.

     I love enamelware so
   whenever I find it at thrift
stores I can't resist it.




Enjoy a cup of hot tea while
you are here.



    I love the green,red and white
     theme for our Christmas porch.


                                           Well, it is nice to get started on my
                                                     Christmas/winter decorating,especially
                                                     the outdoor stuff as the cold weather
                                                     will soon be here.

                                                         I hope you have a great weekend and
                                                         thank you for visiting me today.

                                                                             Take care,
                                                                                  Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment