Blue & White Tablescape

By
Advertisement


       Hello everyone,

      I hope your week is going
well.

     A few evenings ago we had
      a few members of our family
for a casual dinner.




I used my blue and white
transferware dishes
and a new blue
and white tablecloth.

I quickly snapped a few
  photos before they arrived.




                                                   Our lilacs are just starting to bloom
                                                              here so I am looking forward to lots
                                                              of fragrant bouquets shortly. I always
                                                              enjoy photographing them so I will share
                                                              them soon.

                                                                                  Hope you enjoy your day!

                                                                                                     Carolyn

via : warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment